The recommendation is that patients should continue to attend their dentist for scheduled appointments to maintain oral health and ensure oral healthcare issues do not develop. The provision of dental treatment is considered to be an essential service under NPHET guidelines.
If for any reason your appointment needs to be cancelled or postponed we will be in touch with you directly. We would kindly ask patients who need to cancel to give us at least 24 hours notice as we currently have a lot of patients waiting on appointments.
For the safety of all our patients and staff, the following is our COVID-19 protocol:
- Please can you wear a face covering when you come in to us. Due to ongoing supply issues we are unable to supply patients with face masks.
- When you come in- we will ask you to use hand sanitiser.
- We will take your temperature with a non-contact infrared thermometer– if it is 38º or higher – we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- If you prefer not to have your temperature checked – we will have to postpone your appointment.
- In accordance with Govt guidelines all our staff also have their temperature taken every morning on arrival.
- Please come alone unless you need a helper.
- Children who are being treated should only have 1 adult accompanying them. No siblings will be allowed.
- Please limit the number of personal belongings you bring in to the surgery.
- Whilst you are on the premises we will ask you to keep your mobile phone in your pocket or bag in order to help limit the spread of the virus.
We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Stay safe and well from all at Dun Laoghaire Dental